Trade and Investment Promotion is a consulting company and a digital platform inspired by the need to create a better connected world of trade and investment promotion professionals.
Browsing through our pages gives you the following unique insights in a single digital location:
- New investment and trade measures implemented by countries of your interest,
- Latest trade and investment promotion practices,
- Interviews with peers,
- Development of new digital tools,
- Academic research on investment and trade, as well as other relevant updates.
The company offers the following services: CONSULTING SERVICES a) REGIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT PROMOTION ORGANIZATIONS
- Positioning on the market
- Market analysis
- Lead generation
- Strategy development
- Marketing plan
- Relational support
- Case studies
b) POTENTIAL FOREIGN INVESTORS
- Market intelligence
- Overview of key economic, political and regulatory aspects on the market
- Tailor-made in-depth analysis
- Network and Relational Support : access to networks of relevant stakeholders (chambers of commerce, Embassies, international organizations
- Identifying potential partners, clients and distribution channels
ADVERTISEMENT You are an economic development agency/ international development consulting company looking for more visibility and new clients? Advertise chez nous!
Msc Ana Grujovic has completed the Master studies at the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis in France. She has rich experience in international commerce, and especially in the field on investment and trade promotion.
Ana’s professional curriculum includes the French Agency for International Development, UBIFRANCE (now Business France), the World Bank, World Trade Institute in Berne, Switzerland and other activities. In 2015, Ms. Grujovic became the International Trade Center’s (ITC) Certified Trainer for Market Analysis and Research. Her research work on bilateral chambers of commerce is published by ITC, the joint agency of the World Trade Organization and the United Nations.