- The global platform, the first of its kind, aims to convene the business community for collective action, protect people’s livelihoods and facilitate business continuity, and mobilize support for the COVID-19 response.
- The platform is created with the support of the World Health Organization and is open to all businesses and industry groups, as well as other stakeholders, aiming to integrate and inform joint action.
- For more information, please visit http://wef.ch/COVIDActionPlatform.
The COVID Action Platform will focus on three priorities:
1. Galvanize the global business community for collective action.
2. Protect people’s livelihoods and facilitate business continuity.
3. Mobilize cooperation and business support for the COVID-19 response.
Image Credit: https://www.weforum.org/