A week of Webinars organised by AD Normandie and Normandie Attractivité from 11th October to 15th October 2021: Choose Normandie
Presentation of the different topics of the week :
- From Farm to Fork – continued innovation in Normandy
- Normandy excellence at the service of equine health and research
- Normandy: the future of Hydrogen
- Scaling up in Normandy
- From fundamental research to drug logistics
- Opportunities of health system in Normandy
- Post Brexit : Building Ties ! All the practical contacts for your Business growth on the French market with Normandy
- Energy transition and industrial excellence in Normandy
- Masterclass – Quality of life and entrepreneurship in Normandy – Live at Château Du Breuil – Calvados – Normandie
THE MOST PROMISING SECTORS
Widely renowned for the quality of its agriculture, livestock and maritime resources, Normandy has an outstanding processing industry, which has benefited from two major assets: Europe’s vast consumer purchasing power and front-line port facilities for importing raw materials and exporting finished products. The port facilities of Le Havre, Rouen, Caen and Cherbourg have contributed to the growth of the food processing industry in Normandy. Discover more about Normandy’s business sectors HERE.
To provide premium and personalized support to both local companies and foreign structures having investment projects in the region, the economic development agency AD Normandie provides several services to promote innovation and development for all economic actors. Foreign investors are a priority for the region, which deploys services designed to help and guide them at every step of their development. In 2020, a specific effort is being made in the agribusiness and hydrogen sectors towards Nordic investors.